Mathew OlsonCreate Your Badge

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Preaching the Gospel

Saturday at home once included cleaning the house and playing with friends. Then in college it was work,clean the apartment,study and homework all day and party with friends all night. Here my first Saturday was sleep in, talk for 2 ours with Bob (Bob is an intelligent and friendly man who has a big heart and much wisdom to share with me, I love his stories!) over breakfast, free read,and the majority of the day was spent preaching the Gospel with the missionaries. It was fantastic, relaxing, and motivating! Missionaries are truly Gods hands here on this earth. The work goes forth no matter the opposition it faces throughout the world. I am proud to be Mormon. I live it, I love it, and I show it. If your the one that just isn't the church going type..wrong! Try again. Christ true and complete Gospel is for everyone. Just sincerely try it with and open mind  and you'll see for yourself. This gospel has changed my life and made me into who i am. It is my source of true happiness and motivation.

As a side note I am eating more beans than I ever thought possible and have become an early sleeper again. 9 o'clock! I know compared with my regular 2 or 3 in the morning, going to sleep at 9 or 10 at night seems impossible, but I do. Bob is my witness.  I cant even remember the last time i got eight hours of sleep, an now i am getting 9 or 10. My Mom should get a good laugh at that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment