Mathew OlsonCreate Your Badge

Friday, May 3, 2013

Life as I Know it in Kitengela

If you know me then you know I am one to stay busy. I cant sit around! Sooo what do i do...of course fill my time with learning Swahili,exploring the town, making friends, putting on a painting project on a dirt/Rubbish road, and even helping the missionaries of our church! i call that success! I have to be honest and say it is hard not to feel lazy and useless because of all my spear time. Today was one if those days. But our painting project was incredible...a highlight of my journey for sure. Me and Bob had a great time teaching, controlling  and getting dirty with what started as 5 kids and building to over 50. Their eyes showed their true delight...over a few colors and a few white strangers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing so far! Loving the pictures :) Sounds like you're having an incredible experience! Keep up all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete