Mathew OlsonCreate Your Badge

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time- can be your best friend or it can be your worst enemy. Today I am not sure which one it is! There are too many emotions and experiences that have filled my adventure here and now that it is coming to an end I am not sure what to do. I have recently adapted a great motto to my life it is "Take it one day at a time." It has helped me get through a lot of trials, live in the joy of each moment, and stay stress free. (For those of you who know me you will laugh at that last one, but yes even Matt Olson can sometimes be "stress-free") So I continue to take it one day at a time and know that each new sun rise brings with it a new hope, a new adventure, and new moments that will shape our lives and bring us closer to our Savior Jesus Christ!

The last weeks here have been extremely busy and I apologize for not finding the time or the place to post more blogs, stories, and pictures of the amazing things that have been happening here in Kenya.
I hope to share a few more precious experiences before I leave this beautiful land of Africa. However, it is my disappointment to say that there will be no more pictures due to a my stolen bag, which had my most precious items in it...my camera with its many many captured memories! If you wish to see a few pictures you can visit my Facebook account @  https://www.facebook.com/mathew.olson.581 as I try to use my "not-so-smartphone" to Instagram. You just gotta love life and its unexpectancies which make you figure out new ways to accomplish your desired tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment