Mathew OlsonCreate Your Badge

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clothed in a smile!

I too smile when I get a new shirt or a new pair of jeans that fit just right, why would these kids be any different? There actually is only one differences- at home I have a whole closet full of clothes...most of which I dont really wear. These kids may have a handful of cloths, if they are lucky! Dresses for the Girls and they Boys get underwear. I've said it a hundred times in my blogs and I will probably say it a hundred more times, but their smiles where ear-to-ear! Incredible! I wish we had more to give to all those in the Nazarene Orphanage (Steven Kaylo's Orphanage) but we had to select a few since these dresses where made by the Relief Society of my church, those who go the special dresses and underwear were those boys and girls from the orphanage who regularly attend our church meetings. They all look so good in their new cloths! Again I send a big Thank You, for all those who hand made the dresses and donated the clothes for the orphanage, it has made a world of difference for these sweet spirits here! My heart is touched to see the generosity we continue to see from our local community! God Bless
 "I love this Dress!" Her little voice was so soft and sincere.
   Perfect fit! Dont you think?

 Does this Dress match my eyes? Wow, a matching bracelet too! What a special day for them all!
This little Christmas dress was my favorite. It found a suitable home indeed.

The classic Whitie Tighties! Doesn't get any better than this Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment