Mathew OlsonCreate Your Badge

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Big Weekend

Shots....uh... how many do we need? Too many! Malaria, tuberculosis, meningitis, yellow fever, polio, ok enough! Those nurses better just stick me quick and push that peanut butter gel into my arm. Oh and please give me a freak'n Awesome Taz Band-Aid after.  All I have further to say is thank you for insurance! Who in their right mind can pay over $1200 dollars just for a 90 day supply of required pills so we don't get Malaria? Who do they think we are!?
I’ll tell who we are-just normal college students living our life and reaching our dreams! Nothing is going to stop us. We have broken through a few rough ones so far...stubborn insurances, family problems, lack of sponsors, and plain ticket cancellations. That’s right- "back up son" because there ain't no way were going to be stopped from changing lives in Kenya.
Shout Out to +Abby Gale  and +Alexis Larsen I am proud to be your friend. God is most definitely looking out for us and making everything work out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment